Welcome to our blog.
May 1, 2021
The Yarra Ranges Estate Wedding Expo is back!
– Live music
– Wine giveaways every hour!
– Taste our delicious wines
– Sample from our mouth-watering menu
– Chat with various suppliers about your big day
– Sit down with our team of wedding professionals to chat all things
– Book a personalised tour of our property and hear all about our
We will also be offering specials on the day if you book your wedding with us!Book our Gold package and receive a free greenery package or antipasto and dukkah plattersBook our Platinum package and receive a free greenery package or His & Hers cocktails!* *T&Cs apply
This is a COVID safe Event.
In order to adhere to the COVID safe plan for Victorian events, please ensure you:
- Do not attend and stay home if you feel unwell and/or have any cold or flu like symptoms
- Practice good hygiene and wash your hands regularly with soap and water or regularly use hand sanitiser
- Practice social distancing of 1.5 m when queuing and where possible
- Sign in via QR codes at the venue
- Follow any directions of Yarra Ranges Estate staff
Please see our COVID safe checklist here:
October 9, 2020
All the latest news from the estate – Hear the exclusive interview with our winemaker!(more…)
September 12, 2020
One of the greatest things about wedding planning is choosing the gown. The shape, The material, long sleeves or short sleeves? Is it going to have embroidery or lace? Are you going to wear a veil with it? Will you have a long train or a short dress? The questions are endless! Whether you have chosen a winery, a garden, a function room, an outdoor reception or a ballroom; the size and style of your dress all play a big role.
Here are a few tips and tricks to think about when buying your wedding gown.(more…)